Wednesday, April 26, 2006

From Appreciation -> Cashflow; A Few Threads


During the recent bull market, real estate investors/speculators in the Bay Area could make up for the negative cash flows by counting on appreciation.

Now that its becoming clear that the market in the real estate in the Bay Area is reaching a plateau, it might be a good time to sell and capture the recent gains in capital appreciation and move into investments with better cash flow.

With this thought in mind, I was doing a bit of research and I found a few good threads on Creative real estate online that I thought I'd share with you.

Where to get best cash flow and some appreciation?

Best U.S. city to invest next 3-5 yrs

Want to Know Where the Hots Markets Are?

Interested in more? Here's the pages that I've tagged with investing in del.icio.us (wikipedia)


flickr photocredit noahwesley. Used under a Creative Commons License.