Sunday, September 11, 2005

Searching the East Bay MLS for homes

If you're looking for homes, or investment property in Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, El Cerrito, Emeryville, Richmond, San Pablo, or anywhere else in the East Bay, I want to help. By clicking the button on top of the sidebar you can search the East Bay MLS for active listings whenever you want.

Once you register with my free service, you have access to unlimited searches of the East Bay Regional Data (EBRD) MLS. You can also save searches and also have properties that fit your criteria sent directly to your email account as soon as they hit the market.

Of course, searching for a the perfect property is only one part of the whole process. The first step should be to meet with a lender to get pre-approved. After doing this, you should have a good idea of what locations & what price range to focus your search. I work with some great lenders and would be glad to provide a referral, or two, if you'd like.

I'm a full time, experienced REALTOR who's out in the trenches everyday. When you're ready to get serious, contact me. I'll do everything necessary to help you achieve your goals.

Technorati: , , , , , , , , ,