Monday, January 30, 2006

The Other Side of 30



Hey. Long time, no post. The self consor in me has been rearing it's ugly head. Is this like a pseudo step #5? Anwyay, It feels like I lost my voice for the past week and a half.

What's been going on, you ask?

The big thing is that I turned the big three oh last Wednesday. It was cool. We had a great group turn out at Jupiter for pizza and beer. Nothing like a big event in the middle of the week to totally throw everything off.

My copy of Naked Conversations showed up on Friday...also cool. So far, I'm loving it.

I've also been busy working on the evolution of MyEastBayAgent. Navigating my way through my to-do list and learning a lot along the way.

Which reminds me... One thing that I'd really like to work on in 2006 is smoothing out my workflow to avoid the roller coaster effect. Although I really enjoy the boom cycles, riding the bottom out while waiting for that next burst of inspiration can be a bit frustrating.

I'm hoping that finishing GTD and implementing it will help with this problem. In fact, it just got added to my 43Things.

So there you have it.


Technorati Tags: , ,


flickr photo credit: EverJean used under a Creative Commons license.