Monday, December 19, 2005

Crazy Delicious

Not much to report on from the world of East Bay real estate. I held two open houses this weekend in the pouring rain & I'll spare you any recaps. I'm still marketing a few nice East Bay properties. You can check out the VisualTours on the left sidebar. If those aren't for perfect for you, feel free to search the East Bay MLS for one that is.


The best part about this weekend was last night's instant classic on SNL, "Lazy Sunday" with Chris Parnell & Andy Samberg.

This one is up there with the More Cowbell clip and is the definition of a viral video.

Yo wheres the movie playing?
Upper West Side dude
Well lets hit up Yahoo maps to find the dopest route
I prefer Mapquest
Thats a good one too
Google Maps is the best
True dat

DOUBLE TRUE!

Speaking of crazy delicious, del.icio.us is acting crazy again. Once again I'm reminded on how useful the service is and how much I depend on it.