Thursday, December 08, 2005

The Million Dollar Challenge

Steve Pavlina writes an excellent personal development blog & recently he came up with another great idea. He's created an experiment to attempt to use the power of intention to manifest $1 million for each person who chooses to participate. It's totally free to join. All you need to do is to decide to put forth this intention:

In an easy and relaxed manner, in a healthy and positive way, in its own perfect time, for the highest good of all, I intend $1,000,000 to come into my life and into the lives of everyone who holds this intention.

I decided to sign on a few days ago, but didn't really think of it again until today. Then I went back earlier today and re-read the post and decided to follow one of his suggestions which was to change my screensaver so that the intention scrolls across my screen when I leave my computer alone for a few minutes.

Although it's a lot more prevalent in my mind now, I can't say that I've manifested anything yet. In fact in unmanifested myself from $9 and some change on a frozen pizza run that I made earlier this evening.

But seriously though... I'm looking forward to participating and hope you'll join us.

Here are the Current Results.

For the full story on the experiment, check out the original blog post, and the Version 2.0 post <--(It's even buzzword compliant)