Thursday, December 15, 2005

Putting the Word Out


As part of the impending site re-design, I'm looking for real estate industry professionals who would like to contriute to MyEastBayAgent and help me evolve it into something truly special.

The people that I'm searching for are those who want to utilize new services and technologies in order to offer a different type of real estate service. The industry is changing and I want us to be on the forefront of that change.

I'm not limiting it to local professionals. The World Is Flat, and if you can demonstrate your willingness to contribute, I want to hear from you.

I've got some great ideas, but I'm looking to build bridges from my island.

Together Everyone Achieves More


flickr photo credit Thomas Hawk used under a Creative Commons license.