Web 2.0 Validator
The Web 2.0 Validator has rated MyEastBayAgent a 5 out of 15 in it's Web 2.0 compliance.
Looks like I'm Web 1.33333
* Is in public beta? No
* Uses the prefix "meta" or "micro"? No
* Has a Blogline blogroll ? Yes!
* Uses Google Maps API? No
* Attempts to be XHTML Strict ? Yes!
* Refers to mash-ups ? No
* Appears to use AJAX ? No
* Appears to be built using Ruby on Rails ? No
* Refers to VCs ? No
* Refers to Flickr ? Yes!
* Mentions Ruby ? No
* Has prototype.js ? No
* Actually mentions Web 2.0 ? Yes!
* Refers to del.icio.us ? Yes!
* Mentions RDF and the Semantic Web? No
From limbo's Supr.c.ilio.us post:
How is it snarky? Let us count the ways.
1. Self referential? Yes!
2. Makes fun of everybody’s favorite version of the web? Yes!
3. Does not take itself (or indeed anyone else) seriously? Yes!
4. Would be a complete enigma to anyone outside the echo chamber? Yes!
5. Recognizes Supr.c.ilio.us: The Blog as 100% Web 2.0, Buzzword compliant(tm)? No
hat tips to Laughing Squid via Supr.c.ilio.us via Barb.