Sunday, November 13, 2005

The Circuit


By day, I'm a next generation real estate consultant helping wonderful people buy and sell homes and investment property in the East Bay in California. But when the sun goes down, I'm on "The Circuit" and it's blowing my mind.

If you read this post last week, you'll know that I'm so pumped about what's going on with: my business, technology & all the amazing people that I'm connecting with that I'm sleeping a lot less than my body is used to. (Semi related post from Steve Pavlina's blog).

On Thursday, I was trying to decide whether I should stay home and recharge my batteries or head to the Supr.c.ilio.us Launch Party to End All Launch Parties. (flickr photostream)

I admit, if I didn't live three doors down from the BART station, I might not have made it. But I resisted the urge to rest and decided to go full speed ahead. I even managed to drag Nate out for the night.

Last night was the Laughing Squid 10th Anniversary Party. (flickr photostream) I met Scott through his flickr photostream of the brainjam event, which led me to subscribe to his blog, where I saw this post offering free tickets to the >play digital media conference, where I finally met him in person, then he put me on the list for his event. It's an amazing chain of events catalyzed by technology that keeps occuring.

Long story short. Both were awesome events. Met great people with incredible ideas.

"The Circuit" is amazing.

Anyways, gotta run. Wanted to get this off my chest while it's fresh.

Heading to Reno with the Granbergs, to watch the Packers.