Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Want to Start Blogging?

I was at the Berkeley Association of REALTORS® earlier today leading a roundtable discussion on Blogging for Real Estate Professionals.

One question that kept coming up was, How do I start? My response was to get signed up with Blogger, pick a template, start posting, and learn as you go. That's what I did and it has worked for me so far.

When I got home from work and started reading through some of my feeds at Bloglines, I saw this post from Rajesh Setty in his Life Beyond Code blog and knew that I had to pass it on.

I didn't get a chance to meet him personally, but Rajesh made an appearance at the Web 2.1 Brainjam that I attended a few weeks ago. Not only did he make an appearance, he gave each attendee a copy of his latest book Beyond Code, which by the way is an amazing book.

Anyways, he's compiled a great how-to checklist on how to get started with your own blog.

Hey Rajesh, you should have posted this a day earlier. It would have really come in handy earlier today :)