Saturday, August 27, 2005

Moving to Top Producer

After stubbornly dragging my heels, I'm finally making the move over to Top Producer 7i.

When I learned that there was a Keller Williams branded version that integrates the marketing strategies outlined the MREA book, I started to consider making the change. I had been using ACT as my contact manager, but the level of real estate specific integration that Top Producer offers makes it a no brainer.

I'm looking forward to getting it up and running and will be sure to share my thoughts as I go along.

Initial Observations:

Pro: Excellent experiences w/customer service, tons of features (I've only scratched the surface)

Con: Email interface is a bit clunky

Anybody else using Top Producer? If so, please share your thoughts, tips, complaints...etc.