Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Wednesday's Panoramic: Public Market

Today's panoramic comes from the Public Market in Emeryville. With over 25 different vendors, this is a great place to go if you want tons of options.

From their website:

From Philly Cheese Steak to the unique dishes of the Asian Continent enjoy the vibrant flavors, and aromas in the grandest of informal environments.


I'm currently hooked the Spicy Chicken from the Korean place. I order it everyime I go there and grab a can of diet coke for $7.47.

This trip was kind of funny because, after I took the series of photos to do the panoramic, a nearby diner thought I was a tourist and offered to take my picture. He seemed so happy in offering to help me, I had him take a couple shots of me 'out on location'.

Then I bought an M&M cookie for desert.

Click thumb for Virtual Tour
Click for a Visual Tour