Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Frustrated Investors in California

Came across this interesting post on creonline concerning the frustrations on California investors.

I just wish I could drive a few miles like any other freakin state and find rentals to buy and hold long term that make sense, but this has finally become impossible anywhere in the state of CA w/ 10% down. It SUCKS to try and get started in investing in this state!
I agree with much of what was said in the responses. It is tough to find long term deals in the Bay Area that make sense. That's why I've been focusing on expanding my network in order to give local Bay Area clients access to out of the area investment vehicles. If you're a Bay Area investor looking for these types of opportunities, email me, I want to hear from you. Same goes for those outside the area who have opportunites for California investors.