Monday, October 10, 2005

Monday's Panoramic / Virtual Tour

A light went off when I was reading this 'What is web 2.0' article.

The open source dictum, "release early and release often" in fact has morphed into an even more radical position, "the perpetual beta," in which the product is developed in the open, with new features slipstreamed in on a monthly, weekly, or even daily basis.

This is going to be the first in a series of panoramics pictures that I'm going to feature on here. Instead of procrastinating and prefecting ideas before putting them into action, I'm just going to do it and tweak it as it goes along.

So, I'm going to work to produce a pamoramic photo/virtual tour daily. Sometimes it might be a location that I find myself in, or maybe a hot new listing that I just previewed, or maybe even a specific request that one of my readers has made.

Here's the first one. This is from the 4th Street commercial district in Berkeley. This is where I walk almost every morning to collect my thoughts and grab a cup of coffee in order to start my day off running.


Click on the thumbnail below to launch the panoramic viewer.

Click for a Visual Tour